STC is your expert in high-precision, metal-cutting machining with defined and undefined cutting edges. We machine and manufacture metal components and complex assemblies on over 4,500 m² of production space. As individual parts or serial parts. Depending on the requirements.
Do you want a top-notch product?
We will saw, turn, mill, grind, lap, measure and assemble components for you in series production or as individual items, with tolerances of up to 0.001 mm. Our specialty is machining with defined and undefined cutting edges. After machining we are deburring manually using microscopes for especially challenging components.
An example for our high-precision work
For the components we use in pump manufacturing, we create surfaces that make it possible to do without gaskets completely. We can create tight metal-to-metal leak tightness!
What else can you count on with STC?
100% punctuality, absolute reliability and certified top quality.
How do we guarantee the best quality for you?
- 100% worker self-inspection
- high-quality, always calibrated measuring instruments and machines
- our own climate-controlled measuring room
- regular customer audits
- DIN EN ISO 9001:2015 certified
Do you want an optimal price-performance ratio?
We know that for you every euro counts. This is why we work with the highest efficiency:
- Our skilled workers are familiar with several machines and can therefore be deployed in versatile ways.
- Production takes places in multiple shifts.
- Our CNC machines are freely programmable and are partially equipped with automated parts feeding.
- We rely on lean organisation.
- We negotiate with suppliers fairly as partners but competitively.
- Authorised contact persons will answer your questions quickly, professionally and as equals.
- We maintain long-standing good relationships with customers, suppliers and partners. This is how investment in cooperation pays off for all parties concerned.
- Our company headquarters is located in the geographic centre of Schleswig-Holstein. The 6-lane A7 motorway to Hamburg, southern Germany and Scandinavia is only 8 minutes away from us.
You want to err on the side of caution
- At STC you benefit from over 30 years of experience. Our expertise affords you maximum safety.
- Around 40 highly motivated specialists have been working successfully for us for many years. They specialise in machining with defined and undefined cutting edges.
- Regular further qualification courses ensure that our specialists are always up to date.
- We pass on our specialised know-how internally. Even to our apprentices. This is how they become our specialists of tomorrow.
- In demand worldwide: The response of even our international customers to our high-precision work has been excellent. We export over 30% of our products and services worldwide.
You think environmental protection is important?
So do we. This is why we design our processes as environmentally-friendly as possible:
- low-consumption work with little cutting scrap
- separation and recycling of shavings according to types of metal
- paper recycling
- recycling of all waste (recycling loops)
- energy-efficient technologies
Who is STC?
- The company was founded in 1988 in Neumünster as a specialist in grinding and lapping.
- In 1995 we moved into our premises in Nortorf.
- In 2008 we relocated our sites in Hamburg and Neumünster to Nortorf. The production shop was expanded.
- In 2011 we renamed ourselves STC Schwab Technologie-Center.
- In 2017 Benedict Dunkelberg became the new owner and managing partner. Since then people have known us by the short and snappy name STC.